Washer Repair Madison
We know that when your washer breaks, it can be a major inconvenience and interfere with your daily life. That’s where our experienced, factory-trained appliance repair technicians can help.
Whether your washer is not spinning, draining, starting, making a loud noise or leaking, we can visit your home to help diagnose the problem and get your washing machine back in action.
Why wait another day with growing piles of laundry? Give our expert technicians a call and get your washer back in working order.
We provide Washer Repair to the following Madison, Wi., communities
- Cottage Grove
- Sun Prairie
We repair most major brands of Washing Machines
- Brown Stove
- General Electric
- Magic Chef
- Modern Maid
- Speed Queen
Washer Care Tips
- Don’t overload the washer. Laundry needs space to properly circulate in order to get clean.
- Use the right amount of detergent, too much detergent could end up back on the laundry.
- Use only high-efficiency detergent for HE washers.
- Check your fill hoses. A burst or leaking fill hose can quickly cause damage to your home. Make sure they are in good shape and not leaking.
- If you have an front-loading washer, be sure to clean around and inside the gasket where mold can sometimes buildup and cause bad smells. Use a clean dry cloth to wipe down the gasket after each use.
Hours of Operation:
Monday: 8:00am - 5:00pm
Tuesday: 8:00am - 5:00pm
Wednesday: 8:00am - 5:00pm
Thursday: 8:00am - 5:00pm
Friday: 8:00am - 5:00pm